Friday, June 11, 2010

New MS Pill

Wow, I just read this "great" article of another "wonderful" thing the FDA is trying to do!

http://pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/11/fda-panel-urges-ok-of-first-oral-ms-drug/?hpt=T3


Yes, I would personally love to take a pill for my MS that lowers my immune response, therefore leaving my body vulnerable to everything else. PLEASE, just give me something to STOP my body from healing itself!! Like they say, it could cause cancer or other side effects. And why would that be a better alternative?

What I don't understand is HOW the FDA can get away with passing all of these medications when the risks are known. Or unknown. There shouldn't BE a risk! Oh wait, I forgot, you can make a LOT of money off of selling medications... hm...

No comments:

Post a Comment